Architecture, A Work Of Fiction?
These books do a great job combining the passion of reading and architecture. So whatever genre you enjoy, whether historical fiction or non-fiction accounts you’ll find these books an easy read.
1. Piranesi’s Dream by Gerhard Kopf
2. Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
3. A Laodicean by Thomas Hardy
4. The Cloud Sketcher by Richard Rayner
5. From Bauhaus to Our House by Tom Wolfe
6. The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
7. The Grey Cloth by Paul Scheerbart
8. A Burnt Out Case by Graham Greene
9. Loving Frank by Nancy Horan
10. No Place Like Utopia: Modern Architecture and the Company We Kept by Peter Blake
To read more on Achitizer’s selection of books visit architizer.com.